We are excited to be meeting together for our Sunday Morning service this Sunday, June 21!
We would like to be prepared to accommodate the number of people who are coming, so if you are planning to come to the church on Sunday morning, could you please reply to this email with the number of people in your family or group. Thank you so much!
In addition to the Covid-19 Task Force Guidelines (attached), here are some instructions for meeting together this Sunday:
· Please remember to keep the 2-meter distancing as you enter, get seated, and exit.
· Everyone will enter through the southeast front door, and those who need to exit can use the southwest door to exit.
· As there will be no children’s program, coloring pages for kids will be provided; please bring crayons or coloured pencils (no markers).
· There will be offering boxes on tables on each side of the auditorium.
· 3 chairs is 2 meters, so allow three chairs in the tiered seating between family groups.
· Extra ushers will be available to help with seating arrangements.
· Seniors, please evaluate your health and exercise caution about attending.
· The water fountain will not be functional and no beverages will be available so please bring your own water bottles if you anticipate needing a drink.
· Remember to keep 2 meters distancing as we leave the service. Both doors will be available for exiting.
See you there!